Plastic sheeting and duct tape is available with every Asbestos Only Skip Bin.
Dealing with Asbestos
Asbestos means any product that contains asbestos. We provide skip bins for Asbestos only in all sizes. Phillips Skip Bins can supply 200micron plastic sheeting and duct tape, to line your bin for any fibro/asbestos combined material.
If you are a home renovator or unsure about how to safely identify, remove and dispose of Asbestos, we recommend contacting an Asbestos Removal specialist, the EPA and or SafeWork NSW to assist with this aspect of your project.
Materials that commonly include asbestos include suspended roof tile/panels, roofing felt, asphalt shingles, vinyl tiles and some vinyl flooring, carpet underlay, wall cladding (Fibro), eave lining, roofing and ridge capping, guttering and down water pipes, fencing and fence capping, sprayed on insulation and acoustic materials, gaskets, heating and air conditioning ducting, laboratory products, heat shielding products, brake shoes and pads.
- Line the skip bin with the 200micron plastic sheeting provided by Phillips Skip Bins
- All asbestos must be thoroughly wet
- Load the material into the skip bin
- Fold the plastic sheeting over the asbestos and secure it with the heavy duty duct tape provided
- Please ensure that the plastic is securely sealed to stop the waste being airborne during transport
Please follow all instructions provided above, otherwise skip bins will not be collected and excess charges may occur.